Jeeblee Online allows Retailers of the region to sell on www.jeebleeonline.com by listing products for sale directly via Jeeblee Online Site. Selling on Jeebleeonline.com is operated by Future Journey LLC. These Selling on Jeebleeonline.com Terms are part of the Jeebleeonline.com Retailer Agreement and apply only to participation in selling on Jeebleeonline.com . Jeeblee Online is just the platform facilitating the sales proceedings & returns , refunds , logistics etc. Retailer will have to specify its own return policies practiced in the offline stores and should be in accordance to the law of the land.
1. Shop, Product Listings and Order Processing
- Products and Product Information. Retailers will, in accordance with applicable policies, provide in the format we require accurate and complete Required Product Information for each product that you may list in your shop, for sale through the Jeebleeonline.com Site and promptly update such information as necessary to ensure it at all times remains accurate and complete. You will also ensure that Your Materials, Your Products (including packaging) and your offer and subsequent sale of any of the same on the Jeebleeonline.com Site comply with all applicable Laws (including all marking and labeling requirements) and do not contain any sexually explicit, defamatory or obscene materials or any unlawful materials. You may not provide any information for, or otherwise seek to list for sale on the Jeebleeonline.com Site, any Excluded Products; or provide any URL Marks for use, or request that any URL Marks be used, on the Jeebleeonline.com Site.
- Product Listing, Merchandising, Order Processing. We will list Your Shop and you list your Products for sale on the Jeebleeonline.com Site in the applicable categories which are supported for third party sellers generally on the Jeebleeonline.com Site and promote Your Products as determined by yourself. Jeebleeonline.com reserves its right to restrict at any time in its sole discretion the access to list in any or all categories on the Jeebleeonline.com Site. We may use mechanisms that rate, or allow shoppers to rate, Your Products and/or your performance as a seller on the Jeebleeonline.com Site and Jeebleeonline.com may make these ratings and feedback publicly available. We will provide Order Information to you for each of Your Transactions. Sales Proceeds will be paid to you only .
- Shipping and Handling Charges. For Retailer-Fulfilled Products, you will determine shipping and handling charges via and subject to our standard functionality for the Jeebleeonline.com Site and further subject to any shipping and handling charge Program Policies for the Jeebleeonline.com Site. Any such amounts, paid by the customer towards shipping and handling charges, shall be your proceeds, subject to deduction of applicable charges as may be determined by us and you are solely responsible for reporting and remitting any applicable taxes on the shipping and handling charges. For Jeebleeonline.com -Fulfilled Products, Jeebleeonline.com will determine what the shipping fees will be and will display and collect them accordingly in accordance with the Fulfilment by Jeebleeonline.com.
- Credit Card Fraud. We will be in touch with the Bank for any credit card fraud (i.e. a fraudulent purchase arising from the theft and unauthorized use of a third party's credit card information) occurring in connection with Your Transactions and will be intimating you . We may in our sole discretion withhold for investigation, refuse to process, restrict shipping destinations for, stop and/or cancel any of Your Transactions. You will stop and/or cancel orders of Your Products if we ask you to do so (provided that if you have transferred Your Products to the applicable carrier or shipper, you will use commercially reasonable efforts to stop and/or cancel delivery by such carrier or shipper). We will refund any customer that has been charged for an order that we stop or cancel.
2. Sale and Fulfilment, Refunds and Returns
- Sale and Fulfilment. All return , refund policies are made by the individual retailer and all his products carry the information in the product detail page. Other than as described in the Fulfilment by Jeebleeonline.com Service Terms (if applicable to you), for the Jeebleeonline.com Site (a) source, sell, fulfil, ship and deliver your Retailer-Fulfilled Products, and source and sell your Jeebleeonline.com -Fulfilled Products, in each case in accordance with the terms of the applicable Order Information, these Service Terms and the Agreement, and all terms provided by you and displayed on the Jeebleeonline.com Site at the time of the order and be solely responsible for and bear all risk for such activities; (b) package each of Your Products in a commercially reasonable manner and ship each of Your Products on or before its Estimated Ship Date; (c) retrieve Order Information at least once each Business Day; (d) not cancel any of Your (e) ship Your Products throughout Oman ; (f) provide to Jeebleeonline.com information regarding shipment and order status and tracking (to the extent available), in each case as requested by us using the processes designated by us, and we may make any of this information publicly available; (g) comply with all Street Date instructions; (h) notwithstanding any other provision of these Service Terms, ensure that you are the retailer of all products made available for listing for sale hereunder; (i) include an order-specific packing slip within each shipment of Your Products; (j) identify yourself as the Retailer of the product on all packing slips or other information included with Your Products and as the Person to which a customer may return the applicable product;
- Returns and Refunds. For all of Your Products that are not fulfilled using Fulfilment by Jeebleeonline.com , you will accept and process returns, refunds and adjustments in accordance with the Agreement and Jeebleeonline.com policies , and the same should be indicative of in your return policies of Your Products. You will determine and calculate the amount of all refunds and adjustments (including any taxes, shipping and handling or other charges) or other amounts to be paid by you to customers in connection with Your Transactions, using a functionality we enable for Your Account. This functionality may be modified or discontinued by us at any time without notice and is subject to the Policies . You will route all such payments through Jeebleeonline.com . We will provide any such payments to the customer (which may be in the same payment form originally used to purchase Your Product), and you will reimburse us for all amounts so paid. For all of Your Products that are fulfilled using Fulfilment by Jeebleeonline.com , the Jeebleeonline.com Refund Policies published at the time of the applicable order will apply and you will comply with them. You will promptly provide refunds and adjustments that you are obligated to provide under the applicable Jeebleeonline.com Refund Policies and as required by Law, and in no case later than thirty (30) calendar days following after the obligation arises. For the purposes of making payments to the customer (which may be in the same payment form originally used to purchase Your Product), you authorize us to make such payments or disbursements from your available balance. In the event your balance in the Account is insufficient to process the refund request, we will process such amounts due to the customer on your behalf, and you will reimburse us for all amounts so paid.
3. Problems with Your Products
- Delivery Errors and Nonconformities; Recalls. You are responsible for: any non-delivery, misdelivery, or other mistake or act in connection with the fulfilment and delivery of Your Products, except to the extent caused by: (a) credit card fraud ; or (b) our failure to make available to you Order Information as it was received by us or resulting from address verification . Notwithstanding the previous sentence, for Jeebleeonline.com -Fulfilled Products, if any, the Fulfilment by Jeebleeonline.com agreement will apply to non-delivery, misdelivery, theft or other mistake or act in connection with the fulfilment and delivery of those of Your Products. You are also responsible for any non-conformity or defect in, or any public or private recall of, any of Your Products. You will notify us promptly as soon as you have knowledge of any public or private recalls of Your Products.
- Refunds. If we inform you that we have received a dispute, concerning one of Your Transactions, you will deliver to us: (a) proof of delivery of Your Product(s) (as applicable); (b) the applicable Jeebleeonline.com order tracking number; and (c) a description of Your Product(s). If you fail to comply with the prior sentence, or if the claim, chargeback, or dispute is not caused by: (y) credit card fraud or (z) our failure to make your Order Information available as the same was received, Agreement for the amount of the customer purchase (including the Purchase Price, all associated shipping and handling charges and all taxes 0 will be deducted and refunded to customer.
4 Parity with Your Sales Channels
You will maintain parity between the products you offer through Your Sales Channels and the products you list on the Jeebleeonline.com Site by ensuring that at the applicable Selling on Jeebleeonline.com Launch Date and thereafter: (a) the Purchase Price and every other term of offer and/or sale of Your Product (including associated shipping and handling charges, Shipment Information, any "low price" guarantee, rebate or discount, any free or discounted products or other benefit available as a result of purchasing one or more other products, and terms of applicable return and refund policies) is at least as favourable to users of the Jeebleeonline.com Site as the most favourable terms upon which a product is offered and/or sold via Your Sales Channels (excluding consideration of Excluded Offers); (b) customer service for Your Products listed on the Jeebleeonline.com Site is at least as responsive and available and offers at least the same level of support as the most favourable customer services offered in connection with any of Your Sales Channels (provided that any such customer service will at all times be conducted in a timely, professional and courteous manner) (c) the Content, Required Product Information regarding Your Products listed on the Jeebleeonline.com Site that you provide to us is of at least the same level of quality as the highest quality information displayed or used in Your Sales Channels. If you become aware of any non-compliance with (a) above, you will promptly compensate adversely affected customers by making appropriate refunds to them. For Jeebleeonline.com -Fulfilled Products, we acknowledge that if the shipping and handling charges associated with the sale and delivery of any of Your Products listed for sale on the Jeebleeonline.com Site are included in (and not separately stated) the purchase price listed for Your Products on the Jeebleeonline.com Site (collectively a "Shipping Inclusive Purchase Price"), then the parity obligation in (a) above will be satisfied if the Shipping Inclusive Purchase Price and each other term of offer and/or sale for the product on the Jeebleeonline.com Site are at least as favourable to users of the Jeebleeonline.com Site as the purchase price and each other term of offer and/or sale for the product (including any and all separately stated shipping and handling charges) pursuant to which the product is offered and/or sold via any of Your Sales Channels other than the Jeebleeonline.com Site.
6 Sales Proceeds & Refunds.
- Account Remittances to you for Your Transactions will be made through your registered account on the site. You hereby agree and authorize us to collect payments on your behalf from customers for any sales made through the COD mechanism. You authorize and permit us to collect and disclose any information (which may include personal or sensitive information such as Your Bank Account information) made available to us in connection with this Agreement to a bank, auditor, processing agency, or third party contracted by us in connection with this Agreement.
Sales proceeds can be used for the purpose of settling the future claims of customers in the event of non-fulfilment of delivery to the customers of your Products keeping in mind the period for refunds and chargebacks.